من الان بایستی چکار کنم

I'm in trouble in Iran. I want to come US. I work for US from 2 elementary, and when I go to school, I met other spies.

I draw his picture, but a problem is Iranian 12 try break me hard and when they can't ask American forces because I talk about US and Iran's government say to US, we want to make it president of Iran; he has close idea to US you help us American, and American forces are here.

President Clinton, want to help me but when he sees I say ... feel shy I say it everywhere in US so leave me, now after 22 years I work as I can for US, I need to come but CIA and FBI no one answer me. American forces are here but don't help me.

Iran government do still same and don't look at to my activity are dirty or good they look at the number and say just End Imam can do many jobs!!!

And now Iran's government think if we arrest it, he goes to US and enjoys a lot and wins, so we call it criminal and don't put it in jail for can't say US helps me for escape from Iran

According to this problem, Iran's government talk with US's government I hear of them if I go to an embassy, they annoy me with an order of president of US.

Fastest ground car the world with the use engine of jet (fighter)
Send letters with airplane control from a far way
When President Obama asks how am I? They say he's our help mind. Then I start help president.
Say to the president about laws control gun in US.
Help Israel from the kid with one Israeli woman (like height of humans become low)
Help solves the nuclear problem of Iran, and they make me judge between President Obama and Mr. Netanyahu.
Attack to Daesh from air
I add to US laws use smarter guys.
Come more Robots
I show the way of kill Ahmad Shah Masoud.
Make 3D Google map
Solve the problem of Greek
Say a solution for airplane use parachute
Say advice doesn't use another language in the address bad of the Internet and fly machine for safety.

Iran- Mashhad city- Bolvar Hejab-Hejab 65 - Plaque 69
Masoud Vafadarnezhad
When Iran's government don't let me go to another country for talk with US embassy I must do what?

وضعیت: باز (پاسخ رایگان)
مهارت: مباحث متفرقه
1 پاسخ
2,618 بازدید
تاریخ ثبت: ۱۳۹۴/۱۲/۲۵ ۱۳:۴۶